Get answers to your questions about underwater photography; learn about the latest equipment and techniques; see local and exotic marine life and destinations from monthly presentations; enjoy the club-sponsored diving trips; receive monthly newsletters and meet new friends who share your interest.
SFUPS members use a wide range of underwater photography equipment and accessories from point & shoot cameras to housed SLR systems to video systems. All levels of experience from beginner to professional make up the SFUPS membership. If you are curious about underwater photography, are a novice, a serious amateur or a professional, SFUPS has a lot to offer you!
SOME BENEFITS OF YOUR SFUPS MEMBERSHIP:
- Access to the industry’s most talented insight, experience, and knowledge
- Networking with members with the same interests and opportunities to enjoy underwater photography with new dive buddies diving your profile. One of these networking methods is via the Club’s Facebook group page where members post photos, information, tips, and notices.
- Receive accolades and peer recognition by participating in and potentially placing in Intra-Club contests
- Opportunity to showcase your images in the SFUPS monthly newsletter
- Free Member Gallery on the SFUPS web site – Get seen and publish your work without having to learn how to build a web page
- Learn from your peers and cut down on the underwater photography learning curve by taking advantage of best practices and lessons learned shared by Club members
- Receive first-hand insight into global photographic expeditions and exotic locations from member presentations or recommendations
- Special Club dives specific to underwater photography
- Eligibility for special raffle prizes with your participation at monthly Club events
- Advertise pre-owned gear for sale