BY TONY ERNST
On June13 SFUPS will be hosting Tony Ernst for an “Intro to GoPro” workshop.
Whether you are a Macro or Wide Angle, DSLR or Point ‘n Shoot, no photographer should be without a GoPro, because you just never know when a Whale Shark will grace your dive as Rich Collins found out! Even at the Blue Heron Bridge, there have been multiple sightings of a full sized Manta Ray. A GoPro arms you with the ability to not miss that shot-regardless of what you are shooting!
Tony has won awards from Scuba Earth and PADI for his underwater videos, and he will share what he knows about the GoPro platform with you!
This workshop is specifically catered to: THE NEW GOPRO HERO 5 !
– Anyone who is thinking of purchasing a GoPro
– Anyone who currently operates a GoPro camera and is looking for solid information that can take their videos to the next level.
– Anyone looking at how to make their GoPro system capable of taking great videos, through use of accessories.
This workshop will cover:
– Shooting tips, including composition, angles, approach/methods
– Shooting tricks, and understanding of settings and how they can best be used.
– Different mounts, and handles for your setup
– Flip filters, and their effective uses.
– Proper lighting and its effective uses.
You can see his award winning video, here: