We are pleased to announce the addition of quite a few Featured Presentation videos to the members-only section of our web site.
Expertly edited by our audiovisual specialist Jim Mears, these videos contain a wealth of knowledge generously provided by top professionals in the industry as well as our own SFUPS members. You can catch up on meetings you may have missed, or even if you attended a particular meeting, these are a great review.
Here is a recap of the new videos for 2015:
• Chris Gug presented his take on post processing and workflow in “After the Click”.
• Cristian Dimitrius inspired us with behind the scenes tales of his many “Creature Feature Adventures”
• Mike Schmale & Elly Wray taught us about underwater Fluorescence photography, the science behind it as well as the equipment and techniques required.
• Mike Bartick showcased his techniques to achieve amazing split-second behavior photos.
• Tom Hayward & Linda Ianniello joined forces to draw us over to the dark side . . . Black Water Diving that is.
• Lee Burghard taught us how to tell a story with our destination videos, including planning, execution and editing.
All of these and more can be found under the Membership > Members Only > Go To Videos buttons.
Or use this direct link: https://sfups.org/feature-presentations/
So whether you sit down and binge watch the entire collection or pick and choose your area of interest, we encourage you to take advantage of this membership benefit and gather inspiration for your own shooting in 2016.
Here are a few short “teasers” to whet your appetite: