“SUDDEN DEPTH” VIDEO CONTEST
SUBMITTING VIDEO ENTRIES:
- Please upload your submissions to an online video host such as YouTube or Vimeo.
- Configure your video so that your name does not appear.
- Disable all share and like buttons for your video.
- Configure your video to loop at the end.
- Click on “Submit Entry” located in the blue bar.
- Fill in the Submission Title – Your video title. Do not include your name as this field is visible to voters.
- Place your video embed code in the text box.
- Click on “Save” – wait until a white box appears with the confirmation message “Contestants Successfully Added.” This will only take a few seconds. This will be your only confirmation and it will appear below the blue bar. You will not receive a confirmation email.
- Your video title will also appear below this bar along with a red “vote” button. However, “Vote” buttons are inactive until the contest starts.
- Once you have submitted images/videos they cannot be replaced, so be sure you have chosen your submissions carefully.
- By entering Reef Photo & Video’s “Sudden Depth” Fluorescence Imaging Contest, you grant Reef Photo & Video non-exclusive rights to publish your submitted images/videos in the context of promotional use for contests, events, and equipment. Your images/video will not be used without attribution.
- Winners will be announced Friday, May 29th, 2015.
HOW TO VOTE:
- Before voting you should view the videos by going here. VIEW VIDEO ENTRIES HERE
- Once you make your decision, make a note of the video title and return to the thumbnail view and click on the red “Vote Now” button. You will see an acknowledgement that your vote has been registered. Do not vote for your own video.
- After voting, click on the Return to Main Contest Page button below the thumbnail images.
- Select the second contest category (photo or video) and place your vote(s).
- REMEMBER: You get two votes per category; but if you make a mistake it cannot be undone. So please make sure to keep your cursor away from the vote buttons until you are ready to commit.
RETURN TO MAIN CONTEST PAGE