Let it GLOW!
In order to participate in this contest you must have participated in May 16th diving event with Pura Vida Divers & Reef Photo & Video.
- All images/video submitted for contest consideration needs to be captured during the May 16th, 2015 diving event.
- We will be using the South Florida Underwater Photography Society website contest platform to collect submissions.
- The submission period will open the evening of the contest, May 16th, 2015. Submissions will be accepted for three days, concluding at midnight Tuesday, May 19th, 2015.
- The voting period will start as soon as the submission period ends, and run for one week until midnight Tuesday, May 26th.
- There is a countdown timer on each contest page indicating when the submission period ends and voting starts and we will also send out a reminder notification when voting begins. Once voting begins, a second countdown timer is displayed and when it expires no more votes will be accepted!
- Two submissions will be accepted per contestant (Either two still images, one still and one video, or two videos).
- By entering Reef Photo & Video’s “Sudden Depth” Fluorescence Imaging Contest, you grant Reef Photo & Video non-exclusive rights to publish your submitted images/videos in the context of promotional use for contests, events, and equipment. Your images/video will not be used without attribution.
- Winners will be announced Friday, May 29th, 2015.
GO TO THE PHOTO CONTEST GO TO THE VIDEO CONTEST
- Once voting starts, you will be able to cast two votes in each category. You can vote once for each of your two favorite images or place two votes for your first image choice.
- Vote carefully and keep your cursor off the “Vote” button until you are ready to commit. You will not be able to change your vote(s) once they are submitted.
- Please do not vote for your own image. If you do, your vote will be discarded and will not count; you will have wasted your vote.